EYE & ENT HOSPITAL OF
Traveling award program
To keep alive the research area and encourage young people entering, MEMRO2018 set up the traveling award program for graduate and undergraduate students. Both oral presentations and posters are acceptable for the program. During the meeting, the committee will vote on the excellent posters and oral presentations.
According to the financial budget of the meeting, about 10 percent of the participants (who join the program) would win the traveling award. Each winner will be awarded $300 USD.
Participant interested in presenting during MEMRO2018 is required to submit an abstract via our congress website ONLY. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Scientific Committees and the notification letter will be send with 20 working days after the abstract submission deadline. Abstract could only be submitted after you complete your registration process.
Registration of presenting authors
IMPORTANT NOTE: The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and pay the congress registration fee in order to have his/her abstract included in the Final Programme. The Congress Secretariat will not check if co-authors have registered.
All confirmation letters will send to submission author ONLY.
1. Biomechanics of the Middle Ear
2. Middle Ear Physiology
3. Surgical Techniques & Reconstructions
4. Middle Ear Pathology and Diagnostics
5. Middle Ear Implants (Active and Passive)
6. Computational Models
7. Imaging Technologies
8. Bone Conduction (Basic science and Clinical application)
9. Evolution & Development
Abstract Submission Guideline
1. Only electronically submitted abstracts are accepted.
2. All abstracts must be written in English.
3. Please proofread your abstract for spelling and grammar before submitting it.
4. Abstracts must not exceed 600 words in length.
Once you have clicked on "SUBMIT" at the end of the process, a confirmation e-mail with your abstract number will be sent to the e-mail address you entered of the registration process. Please contact the congress secretariat at email@example.com if you did not receive a confirmation.